Water that is great for you, great for the environment
makes its debut at the 2019 Florida RV Supershow as NDW (No Dirty Water) and Embassy RV
have combined to provide an industry first, Fresh & Grey water purification/deodorization
system in the 2019 Embassy RV Class B Motorhome. “Brilliant, great-tasting, odor-free fresh
water, a complete water purification/deodorization system” stated John Sztykiel, Co-Founder
“Too often, plastic bottles are one of the number 1 items brought on a RV trip. Plastic water
bottles take up valuable storage space and too often are not properly recycled plus they weigh a
lot. Today more than ever, we as the RV industry must protect our environment, the great
outdoors as that is what RVing is all about. NDW’s 2 stage water purification/deodorization
accomplishes all that plus more”, said Terry Minix, V.P. of Engineering at SVO Group/Embassy
NDW’s market/Lifestyle transforming technology is a 2 stage system, first with a 5 micron filter,
then an activated oxygen/ozone generator. Technology provided by Ozotech, a world leader in
Activated Oxygen/Ozone-based technologies.
“Ozotech is the perfect partner for NDW as our patented corona discharge/activated oxygen
generator “Lightning in a tube” is 1.5 times stronger than chlorine, and 3,125 times faster, using
an all-natural process, leaving no chemical residue”, said Steve Christiansen, V.P. of
Engineering at Ozotech.
NDW’s System Specifications/Benefits are:
● A two-stage system – The 5 micron filter removes sediments, other physical particles,
and toxins. The activated oxygen/ozone generator then purifies, deodorizes, creates
great tasting water.
● Removes bad odors such as sulfur tastes, replacing it with the aroma of enhanced
● Neutralizes microbiological contaminants such as E.coli, Coliform, and Legionella
● Eliminates and removes: Sediment, aluminum, bad tastes, odor, bacteria, chlorine,
sulfur, hydrogen sulfide, iron lead, pesticides, tadon, toxaphene, heavy metals,
Trihalomethanes, and Volatile Organic Compounds
● Can purify 2,880 gallons/day
● Lightweight at 7.2 lbs
● Efficient – Operates on 12v, at .8 amps, allowing solar energy to power a self-contained
● Meets all FDA and USDA regulations for safe drinking water
● Green, low waste, and environmentally sustainable
● Great flow, 5 gallons per minute
● Will purify the complete RV system from tanks to lines, etc.
“Today, great companies create value, create a better world, NDW is all about that. Less than
25% of water bottles are recycled, plus they take up space on a camping trip, not to mention the
potential microplastics found in bottled water. It’s simple, solve the issue in a holistic way, just
provide Safe & Pure, Great-tasting, Oxygenated, Natural, Odor-free water throughout the whole
RV. Solve the World’s Water Issues, one step at a time”, said John Sztykiel.